This is the end of the first keto challenge week out of 12. It’s time to review the results and plan the next week. One step at a time. So, the results:
- I’ve lost 900g in a week. I gained some back because of the weekend feasting. Nevertheless, I am still on track, because this is how much I had planned to lose from the start.
- I also fulfilled my plan on physical activity (at least 150 minutes a week) and realized that it could be increased.
- It’s easy for me to drink 6-8 glasses of water a day.
- My blood sugar is dropping, which is great news because that’s what it’s all about.
- I am in ketosis! This is very important for achieving my goals. I have to admit that I got the keto flu, but it was temporary, my body just needs time to adapt to the new diet.
- Sleeping. I slept for seven and a half hours on average, except for two nights when I suffered from insomnia and knee aches (thank you, keto flu).
I feel great. I’m full with energy and manage to do more than usual. However, it’s not just thanks to the keto diet, but also due to keeping a diary, which helps me to maintain discipline and stay on track.
All in all, that’s it. I’m satisfied with the results (I’m a simple person), and I’m not going to stop. Next week, I plan to start meditating for at least some 5-10 minutes. In the end, I have to calm somehow this crazy monkey in my head.